TC Refugee Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what's the new name to run with?

+32
duckmanpig
Ari's cardbox
Chi
KTULU
CB
turtleman
Arii Has no Price
Future
The Ghost of iLLogikz
Cut
therealchive
SimplyIllicit
RedRonin
SpaceGhost
louie mo
FLA-5-6-ACE
NJ76ers
The letter M, twice
ryuken
JJ318
sirded
JxXxR
Bricksquad
Word To Ya Moms B
SubVERTorDIE
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
G
Ty
Return of the Capo
Dr Doom
1angryblack
1neAngryBlackMan
36 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

So what's the new name to run with? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what's the new name to run with?

Post  Dr Doom Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:40 pm

JxXxR wrote:yo wtf happened??!? scratch scratch scratch

Bitch-ass admins, that's what happened.

Btw, until the new site is up I'll be uploading all new comics on the IC because I know you're fiending for it, lol.

Dr Doom

Back to top Go down

So what's the new name to run with? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what's the new name to run with?

Post  sirded Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks fore the heads up on the old page thats down i was afraid there fore a second. didnt know anything about behind the scenes shit but im here now and if there's anything i can do to help ill do my best.

about the name i gues the argument that Thahiphopcorner could be found by google if you try finding thacorner is pretty good argument. and also it might just be a pretty nice fu*k you to the guy who took it down Wink

sirded

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ318 Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Wow....I have never seen caught feelings like this. Smfh...

JJ318

Back to top Go down

Post  Return of the Capo Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Blood-Raiyne Threezie wrote: Everyone post their twitters here for further communication about TC and TC related interests. My twitter is @DownSkizzyDWA. I can tell you right now that alot of our crew will not come back for awhile due to the sheer fuckery caused by Super's jealousy. SMH I bet they turn around and try to recruit, too.

Which other admins/mods had a hand in the TC destruction? I was under the impression it was just Super, until you stated "they" and recruting....

Return of the Capo

Back to top Go down

Post  Word To Ya Moms B Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 pm

yo fuck the IC thats the only site on the internet that makes my internet crash lol

Word To Ya Moms B

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuken Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:42 pm

WTF Mad

The new forum should be called ThaStoop.

ryuken

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Doom Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:44 pm

For anyone wondering exactly what happened, this is roughly how it went down:

Starting Nov. 1st, Chi would own the site. Angry would get downgraded, LoW and Super would stay on board but in limited capacity (eg. less control). Super and Low wanted to move the entire board including all posts to a new site but Chi disagreed, feeling they should continue to build on TC. The disagreement caused Super and Low to decide to split completely from TC. Because of this Chi decided to bring Angry back (also in a limited capacity) and bring others in, most importantly On_Dat_Kryptonite who within two posts showed more business sense than anyone else in the entire year TC existed. That's what I know about went down before I went to bed and woke up this morning to find TC down and out.

Dr Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  JxXxR Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Dr Doom wrote:

Bitch-ass admins, that's what happened.

Btw, until the new site is up I'll be uploading all new comics on the IC because I know you're fiending for it, lol.

my dude lol i came on the comp all happy and shit like cheers COMICS!..go to tha.corner and shit is down "hulk sad" lol but i guess some shit was beyond us regular folk control lol..damn..i guess it's back to the titAHHnic for now... No

JxXxR

Back to top Go down

Post  SubVERTorDIE Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Dr Doom wrote:For anyone wondering exactly what happened, this is roughly how it went down:

Starting Nov. 1st, Chi would own the site. Angry would get downgraded, LoW and Super would stay on board but in limited capacity (eg. less control). Super and Low wanted to move the entire board including all posts to a new site but Chi disagreed, feeling they should continue to build on TC. The disagreement caused Super and Low to decide to split completely from TC. Because of this Chi decided to bring Angry back (also in a limited capacity) and bring others in, most importantly On_Dat_Kryptonite who within two posts showed more business sense than anyone else in the entire year TC existed. That's what I know about went down before I went to bed and woke up this morning to find TC down and out.

lol

SubVERTorDIE

Back to top Go down

Post  SubVERTorDIE Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Dr Doom wrote:For anyone wondering exactly what happened, this is roughly how it went down:

This new site idea? What was this about, a complete name change and everything?

SubVERTorDIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Doom Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:49 pm

[quote="JxXxR"]
Dr Doom wrote:
my dude lol i came on the comp all happy and shit like cheers COMICS!..go to tha.corner and shit is down "hulk sad" lol but i guess some shit was beyond us regular folk control lol..damn..i guess it's back to the titAHHnic for now... No

The new board will be up in a day or so, so you won't have to get used to that dump of a board.

Dr Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  sirded Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:49 pm

yeah fore you comic book guys here are some links i use to get comics if stuff like this hapens

http://freecomicsdownload.com/ (torrent)

http://peb.pl/komiksy/ (polish but english comics and chrome does a pretty good job of translating it if you need translations)

sirded

Back to top Go down

Post  JxXxR Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:49 pm

all my posts.....all my gifs....all my threads...all the comics in Arkum..gone No lol

Last edited by JxXxR on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

JxXxR

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Raiyne Threezie Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Return of the Capo wrote:
Blood-Raiyne Threezie wrote: Everyone post their twitters here for further communication about TC and TC related interests. My twitter is @DownSkizzyDWA. I can tell you right now that alot of our crew will not come back for awhile due to the sheer fuckery caused by Super's jealousy. SMH I bet they turn around and try to recruit, too.

Which other admins/mods had a hand in the TC destruction? I was under the impression it was just Super, until you stated "they" and recruting....

LoW

Blood-Raiyne Threezie

Back to top Go down

Post  1neAngryBlackMan Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 pm

ok...I went ahead and copped thahiphopcorner.com

I'm going to install the software for the board and try to restore the forums from tuesday night's back up. Keep your fingers crossed.

1neAngryBlackMan
Admin

https://tcrefugeecamp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JxXxR Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:51 pm

1neAngryBlackMan wrote:ok...I went ahead and copped thahiphopcorner.com

I'm going to install the software for the board and try to restore the forums from tuesday night's back up. Keep your fingers crossed.

how about ThaCell ??

JxXxR

Back to top Go down

Post  SubVERTorDIE Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:52 pm

1neAngryBlackMan wrote:ok...I went ahead and copped thahiphopcorner.com

let me ask, were you making actual money from the other site?

SubVERTorDIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Return of the Capo Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Last edited by Return of the Capo on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Return of the Capo

Back to top Go down

Post  The letter M, twice Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:53 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The letter M, twice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Doom Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:53 pm

SubVERTorDIE wrote:This new site idea? What was this about, a complete name change and everything?

No idea. All I know is that LoW and Super wanted to copy & paste the entire board to a new site. Honestly, it was basically them just being mad they wouldn't be in control as much as they wanted. And even though he's doing his thing for us now, it's partly Angry's fault to for starting that extortion bullshit. Shit just went way too far and of course Super threw a hissy fit like the bitch that he is. No shots @ Angry but this could all have been avoided if it was dealt with professionalism.

Dr Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  1angryblack Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Has anybody contacted Raise?

1angryblack

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ76ers Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:55 pm

yo yo yo WTF neff?
Simply amazing in little over a year to see TC go from the intersections of Hip-Hop, maturity & knowledge to trolling, ignorance and now... dust.
But I'm on board to help in any capacity; I was gonna announce a new editorial/blog/review idea
but yeah, I'd love to have a hand in (the new) dream Hip-Hop site & discussion forums
and Threezie post all the TC Twitters you know of, I'm at @_kdTM currently

NJ76ers

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Doom Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:57 pm

1angryblack wrote:Has anybody contacted Raise?

Nope. It's just hoping he goes to the former TC homepage or the IC where the redirection link to this board is.

Dr Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ318 Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Dr Doom wrote:
SubVERTorDIE wrote:This new site idea? What was this about, a complete name change and everything?

No idea. All I know is that LoW and Super wanted to copy & paste the entire board to a new site. Honestly, it was basically them just being mad they wouldn't be in control as much as they wanted. And even though he's doing his thing for us now, it's partly Angry's fault to for starting that extortion bullshit. Shit just went way too far and of course Super threw a hissy fit like the bitch that he is. No shots @ Angry but this could all have been avoided if it was dealt with professionalism.

I thought Angry just did that to show what kind of people he was working with.

JJ318

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Raiyne Threezie Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Dr Doom wrote:

I agree that Angry's bank robbery of TC may have been a catalyst, but at this point that's like saying Those Two Boys Shot Up Columbine Because a few cats called them fags. No Justification at All.

Blood-Raiyne Threezie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum