TC Refugee Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what's the new name to run with?

+32
duckmanpig
Ari's cardbox
Chi
KTULU
CB
turtleman
Arii Has no Price
Future
The Ghost of iLLogikz
Cut
therealchive
SimplyIllicit
RedRonin
SpaceGhost
louie mo
FLA-5-6-ACE
NJ76ers
The letter M, twice
ryuken
JJ318
sirded
JxXxR
Bricksquad
Word To Ya Moms B
SubVERTorDIE
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
G
Ty
Return of the Capo
Dr Doom
1angryblack
1neAngryBlackMan
36 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

So what's the new name to run with? - Page 6 Empty Re: So what's the new name to run with?

Post  ryuken Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:11 pm

NJ76ers wrote:I'm feeling The Bodega & The Basement
The imagery draws you to Hip-Hop almost instantly

@ ryuken - If you can find a way to tie that in try it, my attempts in the past have failed

The MCing section could be for discussion based threads like the Barbershop.

The DJing section aka Kool Herc could be for audio based threads like the Tapedeck.

The Breaking section aka Crazy Legs could be for entertainment based threads like Media Entertainment.

The Graff section aka Cope could be for visual based threads the Danger Room.

The names of the Forums and Sub Forums would be related to the forum it is linked to or just hip-hop in general.

ryuken

Back to top Go down

So what's the new name to run with? - Page 6 Empty Re: So what's the new name to run with?

Post  turtleman Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:11 pm

my e-homies what's up

how about OutInDaPark.com....because that's where it all started

turtleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Word To Ya Moms B Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:12 pm

i say we go back to the orginal original name... Deeper Than Rap

Word To Ya Moms B

Back to top Go down

Post  JxXxR Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:13 pm

The Ghost of iLLogikz wrote:
JxXxR wrote:ThaCornerBassment
Aye fam. We still waiting on you to spell Basement correctly.

lol no it's suppose to be like that...i thought tying in the 'musical' aspects of the board would be great IN the site name...Bass (as in music) ThaCornerBassment

JxXxR

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Raiyne Threezie Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Now that I have gotten my initial frustration on starting from scratch out, I would just like to say to Arii and Super that deleting the forum was completely unneccessary, and you inconvienced most of your target audience just as much as Angry and Chi. No more arguing about the bullshit, it's time for sides to be chosen. May both sites do well. I personally am rocking with Angry and Chi. They have not been perfect and I still think holding the site for ransom was a horrible decision, but have shown overall better sense.

Blood-Raiyne Threezie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Doom Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Arii Has no Price wrote:
Future wrote:wait, so Super and Arri are currently working on a new site too?

No.We're working on what was once Tha Corner. To be perfectly honest, we did what we felt we had to, but the blame needs to be put squarely on me. I went hard in the paint, and it came at the sacrifice of the forum itself. I deeply apologize, but I had to do what I had to do.

With that said, we wish Angry well in his future endeavors, and people that are cool with me know how to reach me.

Exactly why should anyone follow you after this bitch-ass move? Seriously? Give us one good reason. You could've did your thing with Super on a new site, let people know what's up, let them decide where they'd rather go and if your shit really was on point you'd come out on top. Instead you pull this shit and now come around acting all nice and "Oh, I deeply apologize". Fuck that.

Dr Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  therealchive Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:17 pm

The Tapedeck is cool, but ryukens suggestion is really nice imo. It's a nice concept forum and that's what would separate us fron the pack.

therealchive

Back to top Go down

Post  The letter M, twice Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:17 pm

onthacorner.net

OTC

I like it.

The letter M, twice

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Raiyne Threezie Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:18 pm

I fucks with OnThaCorner.com The best move is to keep tha Corner in the name to profit off the name.

Blood-Raiyne Threezie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Raiyne Threezie Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:19 pm

All for Onthacorner Type

"OTC"

Blood-Raiyne Threezie

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ76ers Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:20 pm

therealchive wrote:The Tapedeck is cool, but ryukens suggestion is really nice imo. It's a nice concept forum and that's what would separate us fron the pack.

and that's the biggest thing to have from the jump

NJ76ers

Back to top Go down

Post  therealchive Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:20 pm

What about (The) Boombox.net?

therealchive

Back to top Go down

Post  Bricksquad Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Feeling TheBasement

Bricksquad

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ghost of iLLogikz Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Someone needs to settle this once and for all so we can move on smoothly. Are yall completely disregarding anything without ThaCorner in the title? Is that a rock-solid decision yet?

The Ghost of iLLogikz

Back to top Go down

Post  turtleman Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:21 pm

hip-hop subforum = The Beat Street
Other music subforum = The Musical Landscape
Sports subforums = The Grand Stadium
news/political subforum = The News Ticker

some ideas for names

turtleman

Back to top Go down

Post  SpaceGhost Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:23 pm

i fucks wit
the tapedeck or
onthacorner

the bassment is cool too

SpaceGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  CB Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:23 pm

::epic facepalm::

CB

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuken Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:23 pm

ThaStoop

ryuken

Back to top Go down

Post  Word To Ya Moms B Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:27 pm

The Tapedeck is cool

what about ThaGutter

Word To Ya Moms B

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Raiyne Threezie Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:28 pm

What ever we name it, let's keep the subforums the same. We're just restarting, we don't have to burn everything down.

Blood-Raiyne Threezie

Back to top Go down

Post  Return of the Capo Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Blood-Raiyne Threezie wrote:What ever we name it, let's keep the subforums the same. We're just restarting, we don't have to burn everything down.

co-sign...no point in changing the subforum names.

Return of the Capo

Back to top Go down

Post  therealchive Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Blood-Raiyne Threezie wrote:What ever we name it, let's keep the subforums the same. We're just restarting, we don't have to burn everything down.

Nah, I never really liked the name of the subforums anyway lol... We should try to name the subforums according to the name of the site to make it a thought-out concept.

therealchive

Back to top Go down

Post  The letter M, twice Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:31 pm

I'd say the subforum names are pretty cool

The letter M, twice

Back to top Go down

Post  KTULU Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:31 pm

smh

you're deprived of a forum for 24 hours and immediately you all turn on the guys you were cheering for to wrestle control from OneLazyBlackMan

I wonder how much Chi paid to get nothing.

KTULU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ty Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Keep the sub forum names, no need to burn down everything like was said.

Ty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum