TC Refugee Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what's the new name to run with?

+32
duckmanpig
Ari's cardbox
Chi
KTULU
CB
turtleman
Arii Has no Price
Future
The Ghost of iLLogikz
Cut
therealchive
SimplyIllicit
RedRonin
SpaceGhost
louie mo
FLA-5-6-ACE
NJ76ers
The letter M, twice
ryuken
JJ318
sirded
JxXxR
Bricksquad
Word To Ya Moms B
SubVERTorDIE
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
G
Ty
Return of the Capo
Dr Doom
1angryblack
1neAngryBlackMan
36 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

So what's the new name to run with? - Page 7 Empty Re: So what's the new name to run with?

Post  SimplyIllicit Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:33 pm

i just want my post count to remain the same

SimplyIllicit

Back to top Go down

So what's the new name to run with? - Page 7 Empty Re: So what's the new name to run with?

Post  ryuken Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:33 pm

If we're gonna go for a completely new name then I think ThaStoop is the best.

If were gonna go with a name that incorporates ThaCorner then I think that OTC is the best.

ryuken

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Raiyne Threezie Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Lets change the names just cuz Chive doesn't like them. (/sarcasm). Let's be real, it lets us start up much sooner if the only change we need to make is to the overall site name. If it's that deep, let the posters of the individual boards vote on the changes later in the game.

Blood-Raiyne Threezie

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ76ers Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:35 pm

I like what cHIVe is saying but I feel the old names were cool too
Like I said before, if what someone is tryna develop now is better than what's current, then by all means give them a shot

NJ76ers

Back to top Go down

Post  therealchive Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:35 pm

ryuken wrote:If we're gonna go for a completely new name then I think ThaStoop is the best.

If were gonna go with a name that incorporates ThaCorner then I think that OTC is the best.

C/S both statements.

Also, if we choose a name that is still somehow reminiscent of ThaCorner, we should keep the subforum names. If not, we should think of new ones to match the name of the site.

therealchive

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Raiyne Threezie Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:36 pm

ryuken wrote:If we're gonna go for a completely new name then I think ThaStoop is the best.

C/s The Stoop is the best out of all the non-corner names. Somebody should set up a poll.

Blood-Raiyne Threezie

Back to top Go down

Post  KTULU Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Reminder: You will get what you pay for.

KTULU

Back to top Go down

Post  Chi Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:36 pm

KTULU wrote:smh

you're deprived of a forum for 24 hours and immediately you all turn on the guys you were cheering for to wrestle control from OneLazyBlackMan

I wonder how much Chi paid to get nothing.
I didn't pay a dime,I was about too though

But I ain't gonna say much,my name might be a case of caught feelings but what has happen is disgusting for some janitor not to want to work shit out like on some real shit he rather just go and delete his site that he said he cared about so much shit is really disturbing

And it sad cause he did it right when we where gonna start to change shit for the good....fucking pathetic

Chi

Back to top Go down

Post  1neAngryBlackMan Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:37 pm

The Ghost of iLLogikz wrote:Someone needs to settle this once and for all so we can move on smoothly. Are yall completely disregarding anything without ThaCorner in the title? Is that a rock-solid decision yet?

I had purchased thahiphopcorner.com about an hour before most of the posts in this thread was made and have been since trying to restore the boards from my last back up that I had. Unfortunately, the back up only restored the structure of the boards and not the actual posts and user accounts themselves.

If everybody is cool, we could move right now and decide on an alias later

1neAngryBlackMan
Admin

https://tcrefugeecamp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Raiyne Threezie Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:38 pm

What about Admins, Globals, and Mods?

Blood-Raiyne Threezie

Back to top Go down

Post  The letter M, twice Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 pm

lol

The letter M, twice

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ76ers Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 pm

I feel what Threezie is saying about moving quickly; if we can move ASAP and then decide on everything once we're settled and everything is back then that'd be cool

NJ76ers

Back to top Go down

Post  Bricksquad Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:40 pm

i just hope all the members come back

Bricksquad

Back to top Go down

Post  SimplyIllicit Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 pm

SimplyIllicit wrote:i just want my post count to remain the same

SimplyIllicit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Raiyne Threezie Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 pm

1neAngryBlackMan wrote:
The Ghost of iLLogikz wrote:Someone needs to settle this once and for all so we can move on smoothly. Are yall completely disregarding anything without ThaCorner in the title? Is that a rock-solid decision yet?

I had purchased thahiphopcorner.com about an hour before most of the posts in this thread was made and have been since trying to restore the boards from my last back up that I had. Unfortunately, the back up only restored the structure of the boards and not the actual posts and user accounts themselves.

Lets get it

Blood-Raiyne Threezie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chi Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Bricksquad wrote:i just hope all the members come back
I'm shocked there is this many people here right now

With all the disgusting shit that has going on I would be long gone

*goes to joebuddentv*

Chi

Back to top Go down

Post  SpaceGhost Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:42 pm

[quote="Blood-Raiyne Threezie"]
1neAngryBlackMan wrote:
The Ghost of iLLogikz wrote:Someone needs to settle this once and

Lets get it

Last edited by SpaceGhost on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

SpaceGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  SimplyIllicit Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

SimplyIllicit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari's cardbox Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Ari this place may be called Refugee Camp but your homeless ass ain't welcome here nigga.

Ari's cardbox

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ76ers Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Ari's cardbox wrote:Ari this place may be called Refugee Camp but your homeless ass ain't welcome here nigga.
:krswow:

NJ76ers

Back to top Go down

Post  The letter M, twice Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Lupus4Life wrote:
Bricksquad wrote:i just hope all the members come back
I'm shocked there is this many people here right now

With all the disgusting shit that has going on I would be long gone

*goes to joebuddentv*
Could you bring Darlene back? Just for a little bit?

Please?

The letter M, twice

Back to top Go down

So what's the new name to run with? - Page 7 Empty WTF happened?

Post  duckmanpig Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Scoobert in here... damn thats some bitch assness here we go again...

duckmanpig

Back to top Go down

Post  The letter M, twice Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Ari's cardbox wrote:Ari this place may be called Refugee Camp but your homeless ass ain't welcome here nigga.
BAUCE

Oh, are we getting all them bomb ass gifs back too?

The letter M, twice

Back to top Go down

Post  Future Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Blood-Raiyne Threezie wrote:
1neAngryBlackMan wrote:

Lets get it

Future

Back to top Go down

Post  reserveone Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:46 pm

what happen to thacorner to begin with I know I tried to log on last night and I thought the site was just down for maintenance.

reserveone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum