TC Refugee Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what's the new name to run with?

+32
duckmanpig
Ari's cardbox
Chi
KTULU
CB
turtleman
Arii Has no Price
Future
The Ghost of iLLogikz
Cut
therealchive
SimplyIllicit
RedRonin
SpaceGhost
louie mo
FLA-5-6-ACE
NJ76ers
The letter M, twice
ryuken
JJ318
sirded
JxXxR
Bricksquad
Word To Ya Moms B
SubVERTorDIE
Blood-Raiyne Threezie
G
Ty
Return of the Capo
Dr Doom
1angryblack
1neAngryBlackMan
36 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

So what's the new name to run with? - Page 8 Empty Re: So what's the new name to run with?

Post  KTULU Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:48 pm

yall get that PM from super?

who you gonna believe? the feelings-catcher or the guy who refused to do any work on the site for 6 months?

ask kneeara

KTULU

Back to top Go down

So what's the new name to run with? - Page 8 Empty Re: So what's the new name to run with?

Post  Chi Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Super deleted it simply because he knew things where gonna get better and he wasn't part of it,but that blame goes to him yall seen enough of how he acts is the forums just times that by 10 of what he acts behind the scenes,the dude literally I am not even joking,he really needs some kind of professional health,he lives through the internet,that why he pays low etc dude is very lonely in life.it's really sad....and what else is sad is that im speakin the truth here

Chi

Back to top Go down

Post  duckmanpig Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:49 pm

damn.. all that progress down the drain. SMH

duckmanpig

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Deceiver Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Man I swear I have not seen as much feelings caught on the INTERNET since coming to the thacorner

This shit has to be a guinness book of world records

The Great Deceiver

Back to top Go down

Post  1neAngryBlackMan Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:51 pm

here's the new link:

http://thahiphopcorner.com/forum/

The back up didn't restore the posts so we will have to start fresh. New accounts, post counts everything. I'm gonna be doing things on the fly so forgive the default layout for the time being while I recreate the boards.

1neAngryBlackMan
Admin

https://tcrefugeecamp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  duckmanpig Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:52 pm

NJ76ers wrote:
Ari's cardbox wrote:Ari this place may be called Refugee Camp but your homeless ass ain't welcome here nigga.
:krswow:

:rofl3:

duckmanpig

Back to top Go down

Post  KTULU Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:52 pm

chi, them's fightin' words, boy

KTULU

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Raiyne Threezie Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:54 pm

The Great Deceiver wrote:Man I swear I have not seen as much feelings caught on the INTERNET since coming to the thacorner

This shit has to be a guinness book of world records

Blood-Raiyne Threezie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bricksquad Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:56 pm

just registered

LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bricksquad

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Raiyne Threezie Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Aight, Y'all, I'm finna get off the net for a hot lil' minute, anybody needs me, hit me up on twitter or departurewithoutarrivalblog.blogspot.com

Blood-Raiyne Threezie

Back to top Go down

Post  KTULU Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:59 pm

the following is from super:

Angry Locked the account up after trying to steal the domain name again after i got it back yest.. He may be winning the PR game but I KNOW our site will be vastly superior and at the end of the day hopefully the posters will realize it isn’t a good idea to stick with someone who blatantly showed no action for the better part of the year and whose most active period of time was while extorting and stealing the website and attempting to sell it to the highest bidder. Furthermore, I think you would make a great addition to DefinitionofReal seeing how you..keep it real and would like to offer you a mod position here. All of the suggestions in the TC suggestions thread are underway along with roughly 30 more modification upgrades.

KTULU

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Doom Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:01 pm

And for anyone who knows better than to listen to King CaughtFeelings, here's the new TC for smart people.

http://thahiphopcorner.com/forum/index.php

Dr Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  ODK Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:03 pm

If it's any consolation before Super showed himself for the homotional fuckwad he really is for the second time, they made me an admin. So we are continuing to sort things out and while I can only apologise for the actions of a few selfish individuals, rest assured we are going to sort this shit out and make sure this shit never fucking happens again once we have established the site as it needs to be. So sorry Low and Super took the bal that didn't even belong to them anymore and went home, but we are continuing to work to amend the fucking idiotic and immature cuntery that has spread as of late and six months from now we should be both a site and forum worth your time and contributions again.

Incidentally to all the guys involved that still want to work on this thing, I am intending to set up a facebook group exclusively for site discussion in case anything like this does happen for whatever reason, it will have a ridiculous name unlinked to anything to do with the site but I think we need a means of communicating outside of the site if not everyone has the same messenger applications and people are cautious about using their real emails. But if we want to work this properly in the long run, we need to adapt and work around the problems as best we can by setting up preventative measures in advance.

ODK

Back to top Go down

Post  ODK Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:04 pm

KTULU wrote:the following is from super:

Angry Locked the account up after trying to steal the domain name again after i got it back yest.. He may be winning the PR game but I KNOW our site will be vastly superior and at the end of the day hopefully the posters will realize it isn’t a good idea to stick with someone who blatantly showed no action for the better part of the year and whose most active period of time was while extorting and stealing the website and attempting to sell it to the highest bidder. Furthermore, I think you would make a great addition to DefinitionofReal seeing how you..keep it real and would like to offer you a mod position here. All of the suggestions in the TC suggestions thread are underway along with roughly 30 more modification upgrades.

http://definitionofreal.com/forums/index.php

So this fucker stole my ideas AS WELL?

What a fucking cunt.

ODK

Back to top Go down

Post  SimplyIllicit Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:05 pm

well since post counts go back to zero im gone and i wont be back ya'll can hit me up on twitter tho

SimplyIllicit

Back to top Go down

Post  KTULU Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:07 pm

ODK wrote:

What a fucking cunt.

ahahahhaa Kryptonite u mad?

KTULU

Back to top Go down

Post  ODK Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:12 pm

KTULU wrote:
ODK wrote:

What a fucking cunt.

ahahahhaa Kryptonite u mad?

Not really, just proof he isn't as smart or creative as he'd like to delude himself to be. In a year from now we will laugh about this bullshit, until then it's just a matter of making a better website free of bitches that go on the rag and act homotional.

ODK

Back to top Go down

Post  amBIG Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:19 pm

lmao wtf i think my cred is in jepordy keeping up with this ish

amBIG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum